1. What does Esberitox®N do?
Esberitox®N provide unique support for the immune system.
2. When should Esberitox®N be taken?
- Prevention during cold prone periods:
Used as a preventative measure, Esberitox®N prevents common colds
- Therapy during cold-prone periods:
Used at the onset of a respiratory tract infections, alleviates cold complaints, shortens the duration of infection and prevent recurrences
- Using with Antibiotic:
Concomitant therapy during treatment with antibiotic, Esberitox®N prevents their immunosuppressant effect so that infections recede faster and relapses are prevented.
- Temporarily weakened immune system:
With a raised susceptibility to infections, caused by stress, lack of sleep, or nervous tension.
3. Composition of Esberitox®N?
Each tablet of Esberitox®N is a standardized combination of plant extracts consisting of Thuja occidentalis, Baptisia tinctoria, Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea pallida.
Other ingredients: Ascorbic acid, lactose, magnesium stearate, macrogol MW=6000, sucrose
4. What is the dosage of Esberitox®N?
The tablets are to be swallowed or left in the mouth until dissolved morning, noon and night.
||3 tablets, 3 times daily
| Children 7-12 years old
||2 tablets, 3 times daily
| Children 1-6 years old
||1 tablet, 3 times daily
5. How is Esberitox®N different to other natural cold and flu products?
- Esberitox®N contains a combination of standardized plant extracts which synergistically providing a more potent effect than single extract. Esberitox®N has more than 20 published clinical trials.
- Esberitox®N is unique because it has clinical trial conducted on the product itself instead of on its active ingredient.